Monday 3 January 2011

Horror Still


For my horror image, as soon as i saw the snow i knew id shoot mine outside. Its from a birds eye view, which made my image look asif we are the person we can see. It shows a boot walking through the snow, where the person is dressed all in black. this gives mystery. The hand is closest to the screen showing more power in the knife. lso the knife stands out most as there is a glare on the metal, and also the 'blood' is the only colour in this shot.It differs from what i originally planned, as i actually planned to do the same shot but set inside a house, but i think the setting of my shot is better now. I took this picture above a friends head to show the person has power. I think my shot came out very well and effectivly looks like a well planned out horror still.

No comments:

Post a Comment